Molly and Her Kitten Cubs
Molly’s kittens were born 5/6/18-ish. They will be ready for their new homes when they weigh two pounds – which they typically hit between 8 and 12 weeks old.
The kittens will receive their first vaccines when they are four weeks old. At that point, we will begin looking at applications.
The Seattle Humane Society will be handling the adoptions. We’ll be looking for people who will not declaw the kittens, ever, and who will keep them indoors. Priority goes to those adopting siblings together, or who already have a kitty in the home.
- Out of state adoptions are allowed, but you will need to pick the kitty up from the Seattle area in person.
- We do not ship or transport kittens.
- To be considered for adoption, please print out the Pre-Adoption Questionnaire, fill it out, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanner app like iScanner may be useful.
- The pre-adoption questionnaire allows you to be approved for general adoption, but not to adopt a specific kitten. About 90% of the time, people have a specific kitten in mind, but change their mind when they meet all the kittens in person. So, holds cannot be placed on individual kittens until you have met them in person.
- If you are selected, I’ll invite you to my home to meet the kitties. Once you’ve had a chance to meet them and want to proceed with the adoption, we will place a hold on a kitten(s) for you.
- Your application is good for six months. If you’re not selected this time, stick around…..
And may the odds be ever in your favor.